FAQ - Chart Trading
Chart trading is a unique, responsive and effective feature offered from Fondex cTrader, which allows traders to trade directly via the chart.
Traders can create Market and Pending orders, while also adjust their Take Profit and Stop Loss levels directly from the chart with drag & drop.
To send a Market Order from the chart:
- Open a chart.
- Click on the “Sell” or “Buy” buttons at the top of the chart, after you select your volume and decide on your desired direction.
- After your order is executed, a position line will appear on the chart marking your entry price. When you hover your mouse over the position line, additional information about the position appears. The first bar on your position line displays your trading volume and your trading direction (upwards arrow for Buy and downwards arrow for Sell). The second and third bar display your current profit or loss in pips and in your account’s base currency.
- You can drag the “TP” or “SL” box to set a Stop Loss or Take Profit for your position. Once you set your S/L and T/P levels, you will be able to view your potential profit and loss in pips and in your account's currency.
- You can click on the button to close your position.
- You can click on the button to reverse your position if you change your mind from a “buy” to a “sell” or vice versa.
- You can click on the button to double the volume of your position.
- At all times, you can compare the price of the instrument to your entry price, stop loss or take profit and understand the status of your position.
Open Account and Start Trading
Your are only a few steps away from your first trade